- Decoding Social Media Hashtags
- Style Sync Co-Founder Kelly Ehlers presenting at PBA Summits
- Nick Shatarah, on Paving His Way Through Social Media
- Style Sync Takes on ABS!
- Style Sync in Print: Salon Today's March 2013 issue
- Up-And-Coming Stylist, Kathryn Hornick Takes Her Brand Social
- Style Sync Co-Founder Kelly Ehlers presents at ABS in Chicago March 9-11
- #SassySocialite - Finding Your Salon's Social Persona
- #BeautyMOB Personality Series - Finding Your Salon's Social Persona
- Style Sync Preview - PBA Webinar
- Taking the Red Carpet Social - Creating Hype During Award Season
- Quick Tips To Maximize Your Brand On Instagram
- Katey-Bug Browne - Using Social To Grow Your Personal Brand
- Instagram's New Terms of Service – What You Need To Know
- Facebook Launches “Nearby” Feature, Allowing Fans to “Rate” Your Salon
- Online For The Holidays: Foursquare Check-In For Charity
- Breaking News: Facebook Rolls Out Changes To Privacy Settings
- Online For the Holiday: Share DIY Ideas Using Pinterest
- Online For the Holiday: Creating A Facebook Pop-Up Party
- Home (and Online) For The Holidays
- Tips For Building your Facebook Network
- Aura Friedman, Breaking Down Barriers and Tumbling About It
- StyleSync.me: Social Media Education for Stylists
- Tumblr, A Simple, Visual Blogging Solution for Salons
- Brenton Lee, Award-Winning Stylist on Why You Can’t Ignore Social Media
- What is Instagram? Using Instagram to build your salon brand
- Getting to the “Root” Of Social Media Success
- What’s Being Said About Your Salon? Simple Steps To Managing Review Sites
- Using Social Media and SEO to Fill Your Books
- Where’s My Salon When I Search in Google? Understanding S.E.O. for Salons 101
Growing your Facebook fans may seem like a daunting task, you can create an awesome page with beautiful photos and content, but unless you know how to best promote it, your fans may never find your page! Here at Style Sync, we often remind our clients that social media is not a popularity contest, but in the same regard, it’s important to have a valuable audience to talk to on your Facebook page.
In order to start the momentum and grow your Facebook presence, here are a few tips courtesy of the Social Media Examiner.
1. Connect with other pages. Use your real life connections to foster Facebook connections. The store down the street where your staff gets the morning coffee, or a local business you’ve done fundraisers with, all of these connections can introduce your local community to your Facebook page.
2. Share Original Content as often as possible. Your salon has beauty happening every minute of every day, post that content. Remember to snap a quick photos to accompany the post.
3. Use your personal Facebook contacts. Share your professional page on your business page, and ask your personal friends to like your page!
5. Add a link to your Facebook page in your email signature. Everyone you are emailing should be aware of your Facebook page, provide them with an easy way to access it.
6. When there are applicable posts from others in the beauty industry or your community don’t be afraid to join the conversation. Facebook users want to interact with pages that are not just a sounding board.
8. Promote your page in your salon. Whether it’s a mirror cling, a poster on the wall or a link on your business cards, reminding your clients about your social media while they are in your salon will go a long way.
10. Add social sharing buttons to your website. This makes it easy for your fans to interact with your content.
In fact, at Evoke Brand Strategies (our agency division) we recently assisted a client with their social outreach, resulting in a Facebook page gain of over 600 fans in a single week. We did this by adding our networks to the clients email outreach programs and individual company signatures. With the right strategy, a little bit can go a long way for your social media exposure.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions at: email@example.com and, be sure to “like” our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EvokeBrandStrategies. To learn more about our online social media education platform, go to: www.stylesync.me
Style Sync is an on-line social media training, personal branding and business education platform designed specifically for salon owners and stylists to help them magnify their image and multiply their results.
Style Sync, a division of Evoke Brand Strategies, is an on-line, subscription based social media training, personal branding and business education platform designed to help individual stylists and salon owners turn social media prowess into more clients and more money for your salon.
Connect With Style Sync
At Evoke Brand Strategies we develop digital, social and mobile strategies for salon professional, beauty, hospitality and entertainment brands. As branding and public relations veterans, yet early adopters of all things digital, we understand the importance of creating measurable, buzz-worthy campaigns that generate bottom-line results.
Connect With Evoke Brand Strategies:
- No public Twitter messages.